Name and contact of the person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) GDPR | Company: Big Bang Injection GmbH, Address: Tischlerberg 6, 4131 Obermühl, Phone / Fax: +43 660 2630255 E-Mail: email@example.com
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA | We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and to protect it from unauthorized access. That’s why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal information. As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
DEFINITIONS | Legislation requires that personal data be processed lawfully, in good faith and in a manner that is reasonable for the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness, transparency”). To ensure this, we inform you about the individual legal definitions that are also used in this privacy statement.
PERSONAL DATA | “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the “data subject”); a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
PROCESSING | “Processing” means anyone, with or without the help of automated procedures, performed procedures or any such series of operations related to personal data such as collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying , the use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction.
LIMITATION OF PROCESSING | “Restriction of processing” is the marking of personal data stored with the aim of limiting its future processing.
PROFILING | “Profiling” means any kind of automated processing of personal data which consists in using that personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location of that natural person.
PSEUDONYMIZATION | “Pseudonymisation” means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data Data can not be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
FILE SYSTEM | “File system” means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations.
RESPONSIBLE | “File system” means any structured collection of personal data accessible by specific criteria, whether that collection is centralized, decentralized or organized according to functional or geographical considerations.
CONTRACTOR | “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
RECEIVER | “Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
THIRD | “Third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor to process the personal data.
CONFESSION | A “consent” of the data subject is any expression of will voluntarily given in a specific, unequivocal and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act that indicates to the data subject that they are involved in the processing of the data subject personal data.
LEGALITY OF PROCESSING | The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a – f DSGVO in particular: the data subject has given their consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes; the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject; the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person; the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority delegated to the controller; processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child ,
INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is z. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist.
SURVEY OF PERSONAL DATA AT VISITING OUR WEBSITE | In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in addition a.)
Persistent cookies (see b.).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Undertow. “Third Party Cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please note that disabling cookies may not enable you to use all features of this website.
The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
CHILDREN | Our offer is basically for adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or guardians.
RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PERSON
(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can always contact us.
(2) Right to confirmation. You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information. If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
the processing purposes;
the categories of personal data being processed;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on the source of the data;
the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request of a person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If the application is submitted electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that the person responsible for your personal data be deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following applies:
The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
The personal data were processed unlawfully.
The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject. The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If the controller has made the personal data publicly available and is required to erase it in accordance with paragraph 1, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data to inform that ei
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
USE OF SOCIAL-MEDIA PLUGINS
We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US framework.